Random Post

Home » » The friendship after sex

The friendship after sex



Save a good relationship since the gap is not very easy. And if you are not the first - even heavier. Moreover, if sex with that person was simply fantastic and love it has not extinguished. Can friendship after sex? And whether it is needed? And in what ways you with their former? Sure, if the gap was heavy and painful, friends become seriously then ... I have never understood one, here you meet with the man, even live together ... Something does not get in your relationship and you decide to part. whether the break, once earlier native people will immediately become the enemy? I therefore have men on their unflattering dismisses ex-wife's mistress does not respect. In case of you-that will respond no less honour, I'm sure If possible, try to maintain. But I had formerly. When I began to meet with him, he had me all about his former said , it is this type bad. And very often talked about it. Then the truth stopped. He even once at its de re said to me: go and stand to it under the window, I call her type congratulate de re, and when she look, we'll kiss you. Here is her gift will be .... That's when I realized that he had no reports to the head, and literally within a week already with another maintaining relations with the first. A first tired that I am little attention to it paid, first began to quarrel. I say to him, let to part with for good and remain friends. and if the gap was very painful. And when the man spoke ill of their former - for me it as an indicator of what such a person does not know how to build relations with loved ones, and in his failures with women usually blame them. One case, if the emotions that something goes out - it all happens, but a persistent belief immediately noticeable. if the circumstances still have to communicates-normal, neutral attitude .. Both feel uncomfortable ... No enemies .. but try to interfere less .... Supported relationship to the extent possible. It takes time and across the street has no common topics for conversation. To part with some not very good, respectively, and no relations now ... but I have a friend, I am with him very badly received, so far crappy ashamed, and species and communicate with him every day ... year somewhere almost no talking, but now ... we have to classmates ... but I am very pleased that he holds no bitterness, very happy for him, life in a very off! click here
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ### - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger