Random Post

Home » » The relationship without sex…

The relationship without sex…


Live! Any! Being a beloved and cherished! How do we want this woman, incidentally, not just women. Sometimes we forget about everything in the world, love and begin to trust people quite false. Why? Indeed, love may end very soon! But every time we, as the first time, dissolve in "love"… Several years ago I fell. Fell so, that still do not understand why I was drawn to this man. Maybe it love? All the usual - met, began to meet. ford, laughing, chatting about everything in the world, kissed. We were well together… December month - snow, cold, frost. But this December, I remember so far. We played in snowballs, he wore me at the hands ... It was all wonderful, wonderful. I forgot about the past feelings to another person whom think that every. I do not even remembers about him and did not want to see ... But I felt that something in our relations not so. We have seen little and were secrets…

One day he invited me to imagine. And I did not hesitate, agreed. Everything was good: kisses, weasel, beautiful words. But without sex. Of course, he wanted, but I was not mentally ready for this. I really hope that he appreciated, respected, loved. At the time of our meetings, I do not feel. Something was between us, we were attracted to something, but that - I do not know until now. Then he was my guest. After this evening everything has changed. "The beginning of the end!!!"… We talked frankly. Conversation was not good. He asked not to hurry to develop relations, he was afraid of that, because much disappointed in the beloved girlfriend, with which to part of that night, when we met. I was accepted because previous relationship left no trace of good in my memory. The evening ended quickly. We bid farewell beautifully, he embraced me and kissed it. I thanked God with tears, so all that happened. I am glad, frankly, that was in our words. He even said thank you that between us there was no sex, because that would be without love, "just so". I realized that my intuition is not brought me then. I remember his kiss - is the best kiss, it always me gently and beautifully kissed that I completely dissolves. His kisses permeates every box of my body. I remember them until now.

It takes time, I was conceived on what could perespat with him then, sometimes even swearing at himself for not having gone to this step. It is still 1.5 years. We are sometimes seen from afar, but never spoke, not even been "welcomed". Recently, I met him in the shuttle. He pierce my eye and down his eyes. I sat in front of him and behind it. And I understand that very well that between us there was no sex. He gave no reason, I think that I walked a girl and all this kind. I realized that was the aim. He could not stow my bed, and he went to the goal. And I did not agree with that! I know that we have no future. Could it for the better. But my soul pairs few days after that meeting and I had this kind that my friends were in shock from me. Love it or not - I do not know. But sometimes in the city looking for his eyes. Why? Why? I did not guilt, I wish that he would learn to love, and sometimes remembered me. I will always remember only the good and his kisses…… click here
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ### - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger