Random Post

Home » » Just friends.

Just friends.


Is there a friendship between a man and a woman? I think every asked myself this question. I was confident that exists. After all, I had you, the loyal and reliable friend. And despite the fact that you saw only once, daily telephone conversations, we replaced the meeting. We knew each other absolutely everything, can talk for hours on various topics, often flirtovali and sometimes in your words heard notes jealousy. And even our second halves could not forbid us to communicate. You say that this is fate and our acquaintance on the phone was not accidental. You lived in a nearby town, and several months after dating, we did decide to meet. Brodie all night through the city, chat, kiss. I do not know why we have not decided on any relationship. We just thought that we better stay friends, and almost two years, this was indeed the case.

Time went. The last six months I was in love with her young man. All of us felt very nice couple. It seems that we are already together forever, no one quarrels over these six months we did not have. He tried to make every minute I was happy, taught to love and became my first man. Perhaps we would ever be married and lived a long, boring and perfect life. But here in this life intervened you, my best friend… Your proposal to meet unexpected, and now I have sitting next to you and madly want you kissed me… All repeated as two years ago. The same park, the same bridge, your hot lips and eyes, which I am drowning, as if in omute. All next week, I simply converges with the mind. At first, before your conscience tortures guy, and then I realized that it irritates me. I could not find explanations of all this, but now I belonged to you not just as a friend, I wanted something more.

I have to part with a guy on the same day, all my friends encouraged me not to hurry, but I did not listen, because I had you. I lived only our meeting and your calls. Well why I believe your words, because I have never before been naivety. Gone two weeks, the happiest two weeks in my life. You become less and come a month now, as I do not see you. You justify it because we live in different cities and their problems at work. You tried to escape from the conversation, but soon are told that we better be just friends. Then I laughed, and said that I think also. And in the soul, as if everything collapsed, I was the only regular your toy. You gave me wings and himself as they broke. And started another life. Day of fun and I was not shown nothing of how poorly me, and at night crying, shouting and could not silence their pain. On that day, I am very much disappointed in you, I understood that these two years that you know you played, you had not been present. Since then passed a few months, we remain friends, best friends - is your favorite phrase. But would you know that there is still painful to listen to me about your girls, advise something and realize that the more you do not ever my…

P.S. Sometimes, many of my article seem boring. But this is my first attempt on the way to creativity. And this is precisely the cry of the soul, it is a pain that I did not go for several months. click here
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ### - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger