Random Post

Home » » Leibovitz Defends 'Classy' Cyrus Photos

Leibovitz Defends 'Classy' Cyrus Photos


Miley Cyrus can't catch a break these days. In yet another photo scandal (is this number 4?), the 'Hannah Montana' star is catching flack for her spread in the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair, which features provocative photos of the 15-year-old taken by famed photographer Annie Liebovitz."I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," Miley said in a statement to OK! Magazine. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."The photos show young Miley with a bare back holding a sheet up to her chest. Read what else Miley had to say in the full story below. "I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," Cyrus said Sunday in a statement through her publicist. "I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."The photos, appearing in the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair, were taken by Leibovitz, a renowned celebrity photographer whose edgy, silver-toned portraits have included subjects such as Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and a naked, pregnant Demi Moore.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. ### - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger